If you're a talented engineer who's looking for a change, we'd like to hear from you.
Wherever you are in the world, perhaps the idea of living in Singapore or Sydney is an attractive one - whether for a change of lifestyle, or to be closer to home and family. Both are lifestyles you will find unique and unmatched.
Join the team building a world-class, fault-tolerant system, supporting the entire organisation. You'll solve the most challenging engineering problems; build massively scalable software and systems; and architect low-latency infrastructure solutions. The team are responsible for the reliability of the company’s most critical platforms and services, and collaborate with various business and technical units to build and maintain sustainable production systems.
- Balance feature development velocity and reliability with well-defined SLOs.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Drive incident management process and support a blameless post-mortems culture.
- Partner with development teams to improve services via rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplift.
Technical Experience Required
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding and/or systems engineering.
- Proficiency in one of more of the following: Go, Python, C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, and software design.
- Experience with UNIX operating systems internals and/or networking.
- Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with debugging and optimising code, as well as automation