Application Security Engineer
One of the world’s premier, tech-driven trading firms is looking for an innovative and highly-talented engineer to join a growing security function. The Application Security Engineer will be able to thoroughly review and vet software used across the firm, whilst working closely with developers to make the coding environment the safest it can be. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to own and strategically impact the firm-wide cyber security systems.
- Perform vulnerability reviews and threat modelling of security architecture on both existing and potential software and systems across the firm
- Vet and evaluate both existing and potential vendors used throughout global technology and development
- Create, streamline, and automate review processes
- Support trading and development teams in the area of application security to ensure best practices are being used
- Attend enterprise architecture reviews to standardize and secure new deployments
- Facilitate training for developers on how to write secure code and use secure applications
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of experience in a cyber security engineering role, with specific experience in and exposure to application security
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships, especially with developers and others in a technical function
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with Linux (Debian is a huge plus)
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.