AWS DevOps Engineer
This exciting digital asset-aaS enables their clients to participate in this emerging space via sophisticated infrastructure and product solutions. They seek an AWS-focused DevOps Engineer to work on in-house technologies; designing, developing, and implementing an efficient CI/CD pipeline; and automating secure deployments for various components in AWS.
You should possess many of the following attributes:
- AWS Infrastructure design, deployment, change management, and ongoing support based on security best practices throughout their lifecycle
- AWS organisational structure and change management, including accounts, identities, authorisations, and governance policies
- Professional experience with most of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS Services
- Experience with automating cloud-native technologies (Terraform/Cloud Formation/Ansible), deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Experience developing cloud-native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS), and/or GitLab
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPC, VPNs, Security Group, NACL, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, ElasticSearch, and Kibana
- Experience implementing and designing cloud-native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps
- AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate, AWS Certified Security Specialty
- Experience with deploying AWS services like VPN, IAM (Active Directory), KMS, Secrets Manager, AWS Config, Security Hub, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Guard Duty, Inspector, Audit Manager
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.