(AWS) Cloud Engineer
[c. £200-250k Comp Package, Hybrid Working]
Seize the chance to redefine technology at a thriving company under the stewardship of their CTO. They're entering an exciting phase, spearheading a multi-year project to refresh and modernise their entire tech stack. They need you, an exceptional AWS Cloud Platform Engineer, to join the team and build a brand-new Cloud infrastructure from the ground up. This is your opportunity to leave a substantial mark on a high-profile project and the company itself`.
- Be part of the team responsible for the major build-out of functionality on the new platform
- Participate in BAU (business-as-usual) support rota, providing opportunities to interact with colleagues across diverse areas of the business
- Utilise technologies such as Terraform, AWS, Azure, Python, Rust, and Postgres/Clickhouse
- Advanced analytical skills, typically evidenced by a degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, etc
- Applied programming skills in Python, Rust, C++ or other major languages
- Cloud development and architecture experience
- AWS specific knowledge
- Experience of a cloud migration project/cloud security experience
- (Desired) A track record of contributions to an open source project
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.