Our client is building a connected finance system for businesses worldwide, offering flexible solution and innovative products their customers love.
The Cloud Architect will help design, build and operate their secure services. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking startup, working on complex cloud architectures on a global scale.
- Collaborate with engineering teams on delivering secure products and services; understand design proposals; and evaluate architectures
- Design patterns and produce guidance, working with engineering teams to agree architectural principles
- Develop policy as code, templates, and modules to implement and enforce architectural patterns and guidance
- Work with engineering teams to agree on architectural principles and design reviews
- Providing guidance and application samples
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 4+ years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, Event-driven/Serverless, SaaS), AWS and/or Azure
- Developed code in one of .Net, Java, and/or NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application, and infrastructure protocols
- A high-level understanding of security principles, control frameworks (NIST), threat modelling, and security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Understanding of cryptographic approaches
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Containers, CI/CD concepts
- Bachelor, Master of Science, or PhD in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.