Cloud DevOps Engineer - Microservices
Join a truly market-leading hedge fund in London, who are proud to be amongst the very top in the world.
This position is within the FIC team, which is responsible for providing real-time, firm-wide risk and P&L for Fixed Income, Commodities, Credit and FX. They run a service mesh on a Kubernetes cluster. This is a hands-on role, helping deploying and supporting the growing number of services. Candidates must have experience with modern cloud technologies.
- Help team members deploy new services, including Kustomize manifests and build pipelines
- Advise service developers on best practices for observability, metrics, logging, and tracing
- Configure Istio for a microservices environment, including routing, mirroring, A/B deployments, and Circuit Breakers
- Set up alerts with Prometheus and help trouble shoot in a multi-services environment
- Help developers setting up Skaffold environments and Docker images
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Istio service mesh
- Prometheus and Jaeger
- Argo CD and Workflows
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Self-starter able to execute independently, on a deadline, and under pressure
- Python and bash scripting
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.