Cloud Security Architect
Join one of the most technically skilled tech risk teams in the industry. This team work directly with the CISO of an investment banking giant, constantly advancing their developments for both the business and technology. You'll validate architectural deficiencies, vulnerabilities, and implementation weaknesses to demonstrate security gaps; provide mitigation options; and help teams deliver secure products and solutions for the firm.
- Focus on in house infrastructure projects, external cloud engagements, and adoption
- Work with various teams to understand design proposals and evaluate risk
- Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through opinionated architecture
- Perform infrastructure as code reviews
- Develop policy as code, templates and modules to implement and enforce secure patterns and guidance
To be successful in this role, you'll have a minimum of 2 years experience in an infrastructure technical role, focusing on either networks, Windows, of Linux platforms, plus 2 years working on major cloud solutions (and GCP in particular).
You'll possess deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application, and infrastructure protocols. You must have a high level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions, as well as experience providing internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers. An understanding of Infrastructure as Code is highly desired, along with experience or training in relevant disciplines (computer security, network security, network device management, IT administration, cloud security, infrastructure pen-testing).
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.