Cloud Security Engineer
This exceptional, world-renowned trading firm is looking for an innovative and creative cyber security expert who's passionate about cloud technologies. You’ll help secure the core cloud environment and will be given the opportunity to own and strategically impact the firm’s global cyber security program, tasked directly with designing highly visible and high impact cloud security solutions for the firm.
- Architect and implement security controls that encourage secure design patterns in the cloud
- Monitor the cloud for configuration changes as well as malicious activity
- Manage the security elements of cloud onboarding and design review processes for new cloud projects
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities to cloud systems currently in, as well as evaluate security needs for any future cloud-based solutions
- Partner with systems architects and other engineers to configure, implement, and deploy secure cloud system requirements and security controls for cloud infrastructure
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of experience in a cyber security engineering role, with specific experience in securing cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of software development experience, preferably in Python
- Experience working with Linux (Debian is advantageous)
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.