Cloud Security, GCP SME
As part of a number of hires throughout Q1, for our client who are one of the finest technology-driven financial institutions on the planet. Led by the CISO, this core team influences and advises the entire technology division globally, responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber-attacks, and helping to develop even more secure software, applications, and infrastructure.
In this role, you will join one of the most progressive technology risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will collaborate with tech teams on both in house projects and external cloud adoptions to deliver secure products and solutions.
- Focus on in-house infrastructure projects and external cloud engagements and adoption
- Work with various teams to understand design proposals and evaluate risk
- Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through "opinionated architecture"
- Perform infrastructure as code reviews
- Develop policy as code, templates, and modules to implement and enforce secure patterns and guidance
Technical Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in one or more infrastructure technical role(s) (focusing on either Network, Windows or Linux platforms) with 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application and infrastructure protocols
- Must have a high-level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Preferred risk knowledge domains include network segregation, data protection, infrastructure management
- Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers
- Hands-on experience with GCP technologies (AWS/Azure optional)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Policy as Code, templates, and modules
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
- Experience or training in related disciplines e.g. computer security, network security, cloud security.
To apply for this role, either contact Max at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.