Network DevOps Engineer
CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS.
Our client is one of Europe’s leading quantitative research firms, who tackle some of the biggest questions in finance, paired with some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in markets.
As a Networks DevOps Engineer, you’ll be working on key network design projects for the business with tier 3 support. This will include hybrid cloud implementations, datacenter deployments, and perimeter networks.
The client fosters a DevOps culture with a particular focus on automation; a challenging environment that the successful candidate will thrive in. An understanding of the importance of building supportable solutions that reduce operational cost will be essential for this role.
Technical Experience and Knowledge
The ideal candidate will be technically excellent with reach across the business, working with and influencing C-level management.
You will have experience with:
- The OSI model especially layers 4-7 (TCP, HTTP, SSL, AUTH protocols)
- Automating Fortinet and Checkpoint firewalls
- Configuring and troubleshooting network devices (switches/routers/firewalls)
- Python scripting/coding
- Designing highly available systems
- API design
- Ansible, Jinja, Git, Jenkins, TFE, PostgreSQL, Django and/or schema validation and design
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.