Data Center Administrator
Our client is a high-performing systematic trading firm, based in NYC. They seek a Data Center Admin to join their core Systems Team, which builds and maintains the computers, networks, data storage, operating systems, and software that allow the trading strategies to run worldwide, 24/7. They're looking for candidates who are comfortable on a command line and want to learn a lot more in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities are broad and include hardware and software installation and configuration, remote administration, colo work coordination, monitoring, testing new hardware and software, automation and tool development, and performance tuning.
Technical Skills and Experience required:
- Python and shell scripting experience
- Comfortable using Unix shells
- Strong communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- You enjoy tinkering with technology in your spare time
- Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and on a team
- Eager to learn and apply new skills quickly
- 0-3 years experience
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.