IT Operations Engineer
[c. $100-175k Comp Package, Hybrid Working]
We are seeking an expert Desktop Support Engineer to join a premier trading firm in New York. You'll collaborate with top professionals supporting complex Windows and Linux environments spanning three continents.
- Provide 24/7 technical support for trading systems and applications
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimise a vast array of real-time systems
- Analyse issues and implement solutions improving efficiency
- Maintain timely and accurate records of support activity
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction
- Excel in a fast-paced environment through creative problem-solving
- Solid computer science and networking fundamentals
- Technical expertise in networking, programming, or system administration
- Knowledge of Windows desktop/server OS and best practices
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues across stacks
- Efficient analytical approach to solving problems
- Skills for documenting procedures and knowledge
- Exposure to Linux environments
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.