DevOps – Build and Release Engineer
Joining a proprietary trading firm in the heart of London, working alongside some of the most talented developers, engineers, and traders in the market. This firm has a relaxed culture but truly rewards strong performance, with offices in London, New York City, and Hong Kong. A fast-growing firm who put technology first, offering long-term career opportunities where you’ll have a significant, strategic impact.
You’ll be part of a new team who develops automated release and configuration management tools for a build pipeline, for our in-house C++, C#, and Python development projects. Beyond completion you will have the opportunity to independently take ownership of the further development of the tools to increase the quality and maturity of the development environment.
Technical Experience and Knowledge
- Python development with a strong understanding of Linux
- Skilled at automating (along with the technology groups) the ‘path to production’, to multiple environments
- Experienced in integrating development and operational processes so that they are low-touch and considered to be a value-add
- Understand how to get the best out of the tools at your disposal (Octopus, TeamCity, Jira)
- Relish building great-looking and easy-to-use web-based front-ends
- Take pride in solid, lean, effective solutions that people enjoy utilising
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.