Cloud Security Engineer
Our client is a leading Californian quant-trading firm who are heavily tech-focused. They are seeking a deeply experienced Cloud Security Engineer to help them with their transition into the cloud, one who will collaborate with many other technical and business leaders throughout the firm.
This engineer will report into the CISO while working alongside other teams to design secure, cloud-based solutions; implementing security policies as code; creating tools for automation; selecting and deploying cloud security products; and managing the security aspects of their cloud infrastructure. As a senior member of the team, the engineer filling this role will also be asked to assist on other security projects across the company (including some on-prem infrastructure), but cloud security will be the major focus.
Technical Experience and Qualifications required:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or similar disciplines
- 7+ years of security engineering experience on an enterprise team
- Several years of experience working on Google Cloud or AWS security
- Thorough understanding of Linux-based platforms
- Familiarity with network security architectures and technologies
- Track-record of developing security tools with Python or other modern languages
- Experience with incident response in the cloud
This security team is a low-stress place to work, especially compared to many other organisations of this nature. Everyone on the team participates in on-call duties, however, these are normally minimal.
To apply for this role, either contact Thomas at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.