[c. £250-300k Comp Package, Hybrid Working]
Think big, dream bigger - as an FPGA Developer with a renowned quantitative trading firm located in the heart of London. Here's your chance to join one of the best engineering teams in finance, redefining boundaries with software engineering methodologies to transform hardware development workflows. This role isn't about the status quo - it's about sparking innovation and fostering curiosity. Our client doesn't demand financial experience, but if you have it, it'll be recognised and rewarded.
As a key developer, you will play a crucial role in developing innovative solutions within the high-frequency trading domain. Collaborating with a small, impactful team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with revenue-generating quants and traders, as well as the network and systems team. Your contributions will directly impact revenue generation and shape the efficiency of high performance computing workflow.
- 5+ years of FPGA experience with a balanced background in both hardware and software engineering
- Passion for high-volume, high-bandwidth, embedded systems
- Proficiency in RTL design and software engineering
- Experience with FPGA vendor design tools (e.g. Vivado/Quartus)
- Software development skills with languages like C++ or Java
- Strong Linux expertise
- Knowledge of network protocols
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.