You'll be identifying, designing and developing front-end applications and products for a multitude of stakeholders across the firm's different divisions (research/trading, operations, enterprise etc.).
Qualifications and Experience required for this position:
- No Financial Background Required
- Computer Science - Ivy League.
- A serial entrepreneur who has perhaps built product/own firm or took this flair to a start-up tech-driven product/services firm.
- Devoted and passionate about rich, functional web-based design/development.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously with an aptitude for business analysis and application design.
- Innate intellectual who loves being constantly challenged.
- Some experience of product management and lifecycle.
If this sounds like you, you're likely to have reached that point in your current role where you may no longer feel intellectually challenged, alternatively, you may have completed all that needs to be achieved or perhaps the stimulating work has simply dried up. Here you will work with individuals who will push you both intellectually and technically, whilst being rewarded with the remuneration to match this calibre. You will report to a highly experienced, outgoing, personable, easy-going individual - together, the two of you will continue to drive the design and development of the best front-end solutions for the firm as a whole. You will utilise and help direct an India-based team of developers to deliver these applications.
Only the very best need apply. You already wish to raise the bar higher and this move is about setting out those standards – of how you choose to treat yourself and where you expect others around you to be.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.