Product Manager - Identity And Access Management
Are you an experienced Product Manager who excels in building and maintaining close relationships with business and engineer teams? Do you thrive collaborating on solutions for internal, external, and new business opportunities? If so, our client, one of the world’s finest tech driven financial organisations, is looking for exactly that!
You’ll focus on building a central Identity and Access Management platform, scaling it suitably to ensure unparalleled impact on the future of the business and to gain a competitive advantage.
This is an environment where the clients’ interest always comes first. You will work closely with creatives and researchers through the design teams and are fortunate to have many experienced fintech engineers to help architect and develop the technologies required. Be prepared to guide products throughout all stages of the lifecycle, from conception to delivery.
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 5 years of technical product management experience, including experience driving the product vision, design, and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead a product development team
- Experience building Identity, Privacy or Security related products
- Hands-on experience with writing user stories and sprint planning
- Data-driven product management experience with acute focus on optimising for what’s right for the user
- Experience building products for mobile & web with understanding of UX trade-offs
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, user experience, user research, sales, trading, treasury, customer support or marketing
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.