Infrastructure Penetration Tester
As part of a number of hires throughout Q1, for our client who are one of the finest technology-driven financial institutions on the planet. Led by the CISO, this core team influences and advises the entire technology division globally, responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber-attacks, helping to develop even more secure software, applications, and infrastructure.
You will join one of the most progressive risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will validate architectural deficiencies, vulnerabilities and implementation weaknesses to demonstrate security gaps, provide mitigation options and help teams deliver secure products and solutions for the firm.
- Penetration test infrastructure products, solutions and platforms (e.g. authentication systems, operating systems, infrastructure management frameworks, network devices, voice infrastructure etc.)
- Work with teams to address vulnerabilities in infrastructure products and product configurations
- Evaluate technical system designs for architectural deficiencies
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing across any of the mentioned infrastructure technologies, solutions, and/or platforms
- Working knowledge of common security tools (metasploit, mimikatz, netcat, scapy, fuzzers, burp/fiddler, wireshark)
- Well versed with TCP/IP stack and network protocols
- High level knowledge of cryptography concepts
- Experience in adopting or crafting custom proof of concept exploits
- Basic knowledge of common cloud products and solutions
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
- Experience or training in related disciplines e.g. computer security, network security, network device management, IT administration, cloud security, infrastructure pentesting
To apply for this role, either contact Max at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.