Infrastructure Systems Engineer (Windows)
Our New-York based client seeks a systems engineer proficient in Windows to join their Infrastructure Engineering team. This is a hands-on technical role within a cross-platform engineering team responsible for core technology infrastructure.
Infrastructure Engineering designs and maintains the firm's operating systems, authentication systems, databases, virtualization infrastructure, core network services, and messaging and endpoints on Windows and Linux in both their internal and external-facing environments. This engineer would be tasked with the design, implementation, and integration of infrastructure systems.
Technical Experience and Knowledge:
- Degree in computer science (or another technical discipline) or comparable work experience
- In-depth knowledge of core Windows technologies (AD/ADFS, Failover Clustering, SMB, Hyper-V)
- Excellent networking and automation skills (particularly PowerShell) are required
- Previous experience with the design and end-to-end implementation of performant, reliable, and secure infrastructure systems is essential, as are superb troubleshooting capabilities and experience with diagnostic/tracing tools.
- Experience with declarative configuration management, automated build, deployment, and CI/CD systems is highly desirable
- Development experience in C# and Python.
- Knowledge of Linux, network protocols, information security concepts, databases, and large-scale storage is preferred.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.