[c. $100-125k Comp Package (or equivalent), Hybrid Working]
We are partnering with a top-tier global investment management firm seeking Junior Technologists ready to advance their tech careers. Our client, entrenched in systematic and quantitative strategies, welcomes individuals with a strong quantitative or engineering background. In this role, you'll collaborate with seasoned Senior Technologists to develop next-gen trading & research software, systems, and infrastructure across one of three technology tracks tailored to your career goals and expertise.
- Spearhead technical project delivery, ensuring quality and timeliness
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to assimilate requirements and feedback
- Contribute to and support production systems and/or infrastructure for seamless operations
- Engage in continuous learning through our client's development initiatives and on-the-job experiences
Please reach out to Ryan Archer for more information on this role and the 'Infrastructure Tracks' available!
- No more than 2 full years of experience in a relevant role such as software or quant development, technology infrastructure, etc
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++, or KDB+/q
- Familiarity with Linux and modern software development practices like version control and agile development
- Excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- (Preferred) Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Applied Math, Physics, Quantitative Finance, or Financial Engineering/MFE
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.