Linux Systems Engineer
Our client is a disruptive investment management firm, taking this industry by storm. The firm employs a global multistrategy investment approach, seeking to deliver compelling asymmetric returns by combining complementary liquid strategies managed by experienced investment professionals within a robust risk framework.
The Systems Engineering Team works closely with application developers, portfolio managers and other technical teams to build and deploy core technology. The team currently supports a public cloud offering and an on-prem virtualised environment.
- Approach problems with an infrastructure as code (IAC) mindset
- Automate tasks and implement scale-out solutions to meet the growing business needs
- Develop and implement technical solutions and processes to improve reliability and efficiency
- Set and meet project goals when implementing and integrating complex technology concepts
- Interact with internal teams, PMs and external vendors
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Hands-on experience with architecture, implementation and operation of a Linux based computing environment
- Engineer solutions and support applications like Kubernetes, Kafka, Gitlab, Consul and Vault
- Experience with VMWare, AWS and Azure platforms
- Expertise in at least one programming language such as, Python or Golang
- In-depth knowledge of advanced networking such as, concepts, storage platforms, firewalls and load balancers
- Significant experience with configuration management such as, Ansible or SaltStack
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.