Low Latency Network Engineer
[c. $300k+ Comp Package, Hybrid Working]
We are seeking an elite Low Latency Network Engineer for a leading global market maker. You will ensure fast, reliable connectivity and infrastructure to power proprietary trading systems whilst working alongside best-in-class professionals in a collaborative environment.
- Deploy, monitor, troubleshoot and optimise global network infrastructure
- Design high performance colocation and data center networks
- Identify and implement network optimisations for low latency
- Manage network expansion, upgrades and maintenance
- Provide expert support to high frequency trading teams
- Engineer WAN connectivity across global data centers
- Contribute to capacity planning and traffic flow advancement
- Automate network management processes
- Strong experience with low latency financial trading networks
- Expertise in network monitoring, analysis and capacity planning
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN networking and protocols
- Cisco and Arista equipment proficiency
- Understanding of TCP/UDP, OSPF, BGP, multicast, etc.
- Network automation experience with Python scripting
- Drive for continuous improvement and simplification
- Belief in the importance of documentation
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.