Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer
One of the most disruptive, technically astute trading firms in the world seeks an experienced engineer with extensive Mobile Device Management (MDM) and remote working device experience. The engineer will help to maintain a growing fleet consisting of thousands of mobile devices using MDM systems and will help to maintain the various pieces of infrastructure related to remote devices’ connectivity to a corporate network.
You’ll work to improve, automate, and standardise the firm's remote estate of corporately owned and BYOD managed mobile devices and supporting infrastructure. Much of this work will involve creating and maintaining PowerShell scripts and interacting with various parts of MDM systems.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be needed as you collaborate with colleagues across the firm globally to find and resolve issues, plan and execute deployments, and improve systems where possible.
Getting the details right and keeping good records are critical in this role. Good troubleshooting skills are essential and you’ll be expected to clearly document problem resolution resulting from root cause analysis.
This position sits within IT Engineering, a highly dedicated team of Engineers who monitor and manage a large Windows environment across a global physical/virtual computing landscape. Your analytical thinking and expertise will be invaluable as the group support the daily work of their colleagues and keep the systems operating at the highest standard.
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of experience with the inner workings of Microsoft Windows 10 and Server 2012 R2/2016/2019
- Extensive experience developing PowerShell automation tools
- Strong experience managing mobile devices using a Mobile Device Management platform such as Intune/Workspace ONE
- Experience managing the life cycles of Apple Devices using Apple Business Manager
- Demonstrated ability to integrate various systems to fulfill business needs
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot workstation operating systems, applications, peripherals, the network, and audio-visual problems
- Experience with hardware monitoring and performance tuning
- Clear and concise communication skills; ability to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- A flexible and reliable team player; enjoys working in a collaborative environment
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.