Network Architect (RF Specialist)
Our client, a high frequency trading firm based in London, are looking for an exceptional Network Architect. In this role, you’ll design and optimise high-performance low-latency wireless networks while actively participating in all life cycle related activities.
- Design and optimise low latency / high performance, reliable wireless networks
- Participate in the process to efficiently and effectively acquire necessary sites, frequencies and permits and other approvals
- Travel globally to our various sites as to gain and then incorporate knowledge of our sites, links and overall geography
- Establish ownership of and manage projects critical to the organisation
- Support implementation and operation activities as needed
- Engage, oversee and work with external resources when necessary
- Stay current with existing, emerging and evolving technologies and when appropriate, make recommendations as to how they may best harness a new technology or idea.
- Participate in the creation of the team’s roadmap
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a similar degree
- Proven track record with hands on experience in the design, optimisation, implementation and troubleshooting of wireless networks
- A strong technical background in telecommunications networks.
- Proficient in planning tools such as Pathloss 5 or equivalent
- Strong project management skills
- A pragmatic and flexible mindset in order to succeed in an ever-changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to proactively carry out tasks independently
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to achieve project goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel; at times globally.
To apply for this role, either contact Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.