Network Security Engineer
Our client is known to be one of the top ranked hedge funds worldwide. The Network Security Engineer is a senior individual contributor responsible for the planning and delivery of major components to their network and endpoint security controls globally.
The ideal candidate will possess deep subject matter expertise and operational experience in developing solutions capable of identifying, protecting and detecting threats to endpoints, classical network infrastructure as well as virtualized perimeters and Cloud implementations.
You will be required to interact with multiple technology teams across our business, the information security and global technology organizations, in order to research, engineer, test, implement, and maintain solutions supporting the firm’s information security posture.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Deep understanding of Windows, Linux and network infrastructure
- A solid understanding of the tactics, techniques, and procedures used by threat actors against endpoints and network infrastructure and familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK
- Experience with collaborative work environments that include interfacing with detection engineering, analytics, surveillance and IAM teams
- Experience with vendor endpoint security controls, including EDR, application whitelisting, and mobile MDM solutions
- Experience with network-based endpoint security controls, such as IDP, proxies, antimalware solutions, web isolation technology and email security platforms
- Experience with Python and automation frameworks; experience with Splunk is a plus
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
- Experience leading complex projects, delivering on-time, appropriately documenting solutions, and excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Typically 5+ years of IT Security experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Preferred Qualifications: CISSP/CISM /Security+
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.