Physical Security Lead
This opportunity is a little different to our traditional repertoire of security roles!
[For Comp Package & Flexible Working Information please contact Jeff Harrod]
We are looking for a seasoned Physical Security Information Technologist to collaborate with the PSOC team in ensuring the security of our client's office buildings, disaster recovery, and colocation sites throughout Asia.
- Engineer and maintain access control, video, intercom, and visitor management systems
- Monitor security platforms and troubleshoot issues
- Design and deploy new security infrastructure and projects
- Build strong vendor relationships and manage installations/upgrades
- Implement cloud-based security technologies and IOT cyber programs
- Automate tasks through PowerShell scripting and APIs
- Provide 24/7 system support for the global security operations center
- 3+ years securing large-scale physical environments
- Expertise with access control, video monitoring, and related platforms
- Strong networking knowledge and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience managing security vendors and projects in Asia
- Background in electrical/low-voltage systems a plus
- Fluent in English, additional Asian languages preferred
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.