Platform Messaging Engineer
Our client is a top-tier, global hedge fund who leverage bleeding-edge technology to solve complex problems for the business. They require a messaging engineer to implement and extend our suite of tools for Portfolio and Risk Managers.
This hands-on role requires someone with experience developing production-ready code in one or more languages (preferably Python or Java). This individual will have experience with high performance messaging infrastructure, as well as experience with the build-out and management of cloud messaging infrastructure on at least one cloud provider.
- The primary responsibility is a real-time message bus (high volume, not ultra-low latency).
- Additional responsibilities may include:
- Stream processing
- HPC job scheduling
- Workflow management and batch processing
- Container orchestration
- Service discovery
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience in environments with 24/7 reliance on messaging systems
- Understanding of the messaging domain, congestion, delays, trade-offs and tech landscape
- Deployed and/or used stream processing systems
- Products like kafka, pulsar, pravega, AWS sqs, GCP pubsub
- Experience with Solace a plus.
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.