Developer - Post Trade Systems
Our client, a disruptive trading firm in the heart of London, is looking for an exceptional software developer with C# and Python engineering and analytical skills to help drive their continuing success to the next level. You will work alongside the most talented traders and developers to help optimise, enhance, and automate post trade systems, including reporting, position management, and building new and innovative solutions.
Their approach to trading is scientific and technology-driven. Tight integration between trading and software development, relying on cutting edge infrastructure, is core to the company’s success. Teams of C++, C#, Python, FPGA Developers, and SREs are responsible for the in-house applications, ranging from the world's lowest latency execution systems, through web-based user interfaces, to tools to interrogate multi-terabyte data sets.
- Design and develop fit-for-purpose products to drive critical business functions with a focus on performance, testability, maintainability, and resilience
- Handle large volumes of complex data from varied sources (Postgres and SQL Server databases, REST API’s, flat files)
- Independently take ownership of, and responsibility for, the further development of existing applications, helping to increase the test code coverage
- Work alongside multiple stakeholders, ensuring they are being provided with regular feedback for ongoing projects
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years’ software development experience from any industry sector
- Business communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Experience designing and building system architectures that scale and are resilient
- Relish building great-looking and easy-to-use web based front ends
- Take pride in solid, lean, effective solutions that people enjoy utilising
- Excellent C# ability including strong focus on testing processes
- NET Core
- Strong SQL skills and exposure to large datasets (Postgres, SQL Server)
- Some experience in Python and able to write proficient production-level code
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.