Principal Security Engineer - Product
Here we have a unique opportunity with a truly exciting client, a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. They're platform enables customers to buy, sell, and store digital assets in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
As a member of the Product Security team, you will share in the responsibility of protecting the company and their customers against application security threats. The team is focused on the advancement of modern application security and supports the engineering organisation by finding, fixing, and preventing software security vulnerabilities.
As a Principal Security Engineer, you will lead the design and implementation of resilient and secure applications in support of the team’s goals. This will have a strong focus on infrastructure and cloud security, as well as looking after tools, applications, and systems.
- Design and deliver solutions that solve real-world security problems
- Develop tools that make it easier to ship secure code and harder to ship insecure code
- Collaborate with engineering teams to educate them on threats and vulnerabilities applicable to this platform
- Perform security assessments of the platform, including web/mobile application, infrastructure, hardware, and protocols associated with supporting a growing list of cryptocurrencies
- Develop and share research in the area of product security, vulnerability management, and blockchain/cryptocurrency
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 8 years in application security
- Expertise with common security testing methodologies
- Experience with automated and/or highly-scalable application security solutions
- Experience with building and customising tools
- Ability to accurately weigh security risks against business operations and goals
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience with Scala, Python, or C++
- Experience in cloud-native environments
- Experience securing mobile applications and infrastructure
- Published or presented security research
To apply for this role, either contact Max at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.