Product Manager - Cloud
Our client is a giant global bank. The PM will work with various engineering teams to guide the design and development of core products. There is currently no manager covering this crucial space, which ultimately be a customer-centric banking-as-a-service offering. This covers all aspects from adherence to technical standards and governance to an overarching API developer experience, including providers and customers. This work is critical to the bank’s programmatic success. There is an immediate need to manage the onboarding of various groups (including data engineering) to GCP.
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting technical and business teams. Break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Work on new technologies, platforms, client-facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of technical product management experience (e.g., creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams).
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead product development.
- Ability to deliver API first products.
- BS in a technology or business-related field.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Experience developing web and mobile apps using modern frameworks and cloud technologies.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority.
To apply for this role, either contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.