Product Manager – Search
Our client, a world-leading investment bank, seeks an experienced product manager to lead a newly formed search and knowledge graph platform. They will maintain close relationships with users and other research, design, and engineering teams working on search solutions.
Product Managers work closely with design teams and lean on experienced fintech engineers to help architect and develop technologies. They are responsible for guiding products throughout all stages of its lifecycle, including: research, pitching, delivering, promoting, and tailoring solutions to the end client.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and seasoned product manager, working cross-functionally to figure out customers’ needs for, define the product roadmap with engineering leaders, and launch and grow these products. The individual must be metrics-driven, strategic, and practical about launching and iterating.
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 5 years of technical product management experience, including driving the product vision, design, and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead a product development team
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as: product management, engineering, user experience, user research, sales, trading, treasury, customer support, or marketing
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
To apply for this role, either contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.