Python Developer – Build and Release
Join a proprietary trading firm in the heart of London, working alongside some of the most talented developers, engineers, and traders in the market. This firm has a relaxed culture but truly rewards strong performance, with offices in London, New York City, and Hong Kong. A fast-growing firm who put technology first, offering long-term career opportunities where you’ll have a significant, strategic impact.
- Develop automated release and configuration management tools for a build pipeline for in-house C++, C# and Python development projects
- Develop tools for process scheduling, calendar services and monitoring.
- Independently take ownership of, and responsibility for, the further development of the tools to increase the quality and maturity of our development environment
- Build exchange connectivity workflows and event management
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- A proficient experienced Python developer with 5+ years professional experience and a solid understanding of Linux and good design skills
- A fan of automating, along with the technology groups, the ‘path to production’, to multiple environments
- Relish building great-looking and easy-to-use web-based frontends; TypeScript/React experience would be beneficial
- Experience of working in an environment that has DevOps cultural philosophies, practices, and tools at its heart
- Experienced in integrating development and operational processes so that they are low-touch and considered to be a value-add
- Understand how to get the best out of 3rd party tools such as Ansible, Octopus, TeamCity, Volt, Jira
- Take pride in solid, lean, effective solutions that people enjoy utilising
- Have the potential to take greater technical leadership to support continued growth
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.