Quantitative Software Developer
Our client is a global leading, truly tech-driven investment management firm - a core research team of theirs is seeking a talented quantitative software developer. Working alongside researchers and portfolio analysts, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing proprietary systems and tools that drive the quantitative strategies. This firm offers exceptional career development, they truly care about their employees, and have incredible employee retention rates across the entire business.
You will work on:
- Proprietary portfolio construction and optimisation techniques
- Global asset risk estimation system incorporating millions of data points
- Intuitive research APIs leveraging cloud computing and cutting-edge visualisations
- High-performance historical simulation engine
- Workflow platform using services, messaging, and graph-based dependency awareness
Technical experience and qualifications required:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- An interest in quantitative finance (no finance/trading experience required)
- Experience with Python/NumPy/Pandas or similar quantitative stack is a plus
- Demonstrated contributions to open-source software is also a plus
To apply for this role, either contact Olly at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.