Technology Relationship Manager
Join one of the world finest hedge funds in London. Interact with Portfolio Managers, application development teams, project and operations managers, and Infrastructure Technology teams to ensure that key customer needs are clearly understood and satisfied in an appropriate and timely fashion. Play a critical role in on-boarding new Portfolio Managers and support existing Portfolio Managers by leading the provisioning of Infrastructure Technology products and services to meet their needs.
You’ll focus on the needs of Systematic Portfolio Managers pursuing bespoke investment strategies. Implementing these strategies requires the deployment of diverse on-premises and cloud-based technologies. You’ll be responsible for soliciting, documenting, and coordinating the deployment of both existing and new technology components to meet the unique needs of the Systematic Portfolio Managers.
The successful applicant will possess a combination of strong interpersonal, organisational, and technical skills in addition to unwavering personal integrity and tenacity required to drive delivery in a dynamic environment.
- Gathering, analysing, and documenting technical requirements
- Identifying appropriate components to meet the requirements
- Communicating how the components will meet the requirements
- Coordinating component deployment across Infrastructure Technology teams
- Providing timeline estimates for component deployments
- Creating and maintaining prioritized books of work for customer teams
- Tracking and reporting deployment status vs customer books of work
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 3+ years of infrastructure project and/or service delivery in the financial services industry
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous cross-team deliveries to successful conclusion
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to instil the same in other team members
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technologies: servers, networks, storage, and PCs
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Office 365 cloud services
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management
- Excellent oral & written communication, with effective presentation skills
- Ability to organise and lead meetings with customers and senior leaders
- Detail-oriented, customer-focused approach to discovery, planning, deployment
- Team player with a strong desire to collaborate with others and help solve business problems
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and re-prioritize as needed to meet urgent demands
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.