Opportunity to join this London-based reinsurance firm as a Security Analyst, assisting with the ongoing management of new and existing security toolsets, as well as assisting with the Managed Security Service Provider relationship and phishing responses.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the company’s security product suites: antimalware, EDR, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, SIEM, and others
- Assist with automation of security tasks
- Manage communications with Managed Security Service Provider related to cyber security tickets , follow up on tickets, work with Infrastructure and the Security teams to resolve issues and incidents
- Work with Security team on phishing responses and investigations. Assist with phishing test creation
- Perform investigations on potentially malicious files utilizing sandboxing tools
- Assist security team with ongoing security projects
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Team on security initiatives and technical work
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience with SIEM, Next Gen Firewalls, vulnerability scanning and remediation, and internal attack simulation programs, Endpoint Detection and Response and Anti-Virus applications beneficial
- Experience with managing security related workflow tickets
- Previous experience with Active Directory/Windows environments required.
- Linux and Mac security experience desirable
- Experience with scripting tools, e.g., Python or Powershell, and visualization tools, such as Power BI, a plus
- Presentations at industry conferences, authoring security blogs or white papers a strong plus
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.