Led by the CISO of this investment banking giant, this core technology risk team is responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping to develop more secure applications and infrastructure. With a global presence, they’re also responsible for assessing new technology initiatives for risk; partnering with engineers to architect and design secure products and services; embedding implementation reviews as part of the SDLC and CI/CD pipeline via code analysis and penetration testing; and guiding technology innovation in terms of security and control across the organisation.
Based in Dallas, TX, you will join one of the most progressive risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will collaborate with technology teams on both in house projects and external cloud adoptions to deliver secure products and solutions.
- Focus on in house infrastructure projects, external cloud engagements, and adoptions
- Work with various teams to understand design proposals and evaluate risk
- Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through opinionated architecture
- Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to application and infrastructure developers Perform infrastructure as code reviews
- Develop policy as code, templates, and modules to implement and enforce secure patterns and guidance
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 2 plus years’ experience in one or more infrastructure technical role (focusing in either Network, Windows, or Linux platforms)
- 2 plus years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) preferred
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application, and infrastructure protocols
- Must have a high-level understanding of security principles, control frameworks (NIST), threat modelling, and security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Preferred risk knowledge domains include network segregation, data protection, infrastructure management
- Hands on experience with AWS and GCP technologies (Azure optional)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Containers, CI/CD concepts
- Bachelor, Master of Science, or PhD in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.