Our client builds best in class infrastructure and services which modern financial services companies have come to expect, and deserve. With some of the world’s biggest brands as their clients, powering their payment solutions, it’s proof they can deliver on these expectations.
This company provides the fastest, most reliable, and most secure payments in more than 150 countries, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. This is an opportunity within a well-established firm with a startup mentality, one which takes pride in its technologists and their continued growth.
They seek a Security Architect to join the team and help design, build, and operate their services securely. If you like working on designs for high scale, leading-edge, and operating in a truly cloud-native fashion, read on.
- Collaborate with engineering teams on delivering secure products and services, to understand design proposals, and evaluate architectures
- Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through opinionated architecture
- Develop policy as code, templates, and modules to implement and enforce secure patterns and guidance
- Work with engineering teams to agree on architectural principles
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Strong experience working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, Event-driven/Serverless, SaaS) AWS and/or Azure
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application, and infrastructure protocols
- Must have a high-level understanding of security principles, control frameworks (NIST), threat modelling, and security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Understanding of cryptographic approaches
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, containers, CI/CD concepts
- Bachelor, Master of Science, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.