Security & Compliance Technical Program Manager
Our client is a truly exciting, tech-focused financial firm; they’re looking for an organized and innovative Technical Program Manager who’s passionate about the information security space to join a new team. You will design, build out, and measure all key Governance, Risk, and Compliance aspects of the firm’s information security, with the opportunity to transform the way they integrate information security into their workflows and help grow the business efficiently, effectively, and safely.
- Track and stay up to date on compliance regulatory requirements and track all program implementation against these requirements
- Respond to customer and regulatory audits and act as the point person for successful completion of these audits
- Build dashboards of key security metrics to track organizational progress on key risk reduction goals and design process improvements to nudge forward change
- Identify and act as the point of contact for external and internal stakeholders on common security use cases, sticking points, and gather consensus on sensitive security changes.
- Measure and monitor costs, schedules, and performances on all information security projects
- Maintain risk register and monitor vendors for third party risk
- Regularly present findings and make recommendations to internal risk committees
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in technical program management on security or software engineering programs
- An understanding of concepts such as: user experience, networking, cryptography and/or systems architecture
- Background with common controls frameworks; risk assessments, regulatory review, and obligations decomposition
- Experience translating regulatory requirements into operational realities
- Excellent attention to detail; strong analytic capacity; and experience in the operationalization and/or development of scalable solutions and structure within a complex environment
- Demonstrated project/program management and support capabilities, including strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills
- Experience with security research, privilege management, and/or vulnerability remediation
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.