Our client is a quant trading firm based in Irvine, California, and are viewed as one of the true pioneers of quant investment management. They're looking for a talented Security Engineer to join their team. The environment is collaborative and the organizational structure is relatively flat. They pride themselves in spending as little time as possible in formal meetings, and as much time as possible working to solve important problems.
Reporting directly to the CISO, you'll take full ownership of projects from start to finish, and will be expected to think outside the box with plenty of freedom.
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- STEM Degree
- 3+ years experience in Security Engineering on an enterprise team
- Experience developing security tools in Python
- Expertise with Linux based platforms
- Experience with network security architecture and technologies
- A passion for opensource tools
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.