Opportunity for a talented Security Engineer to join one of our esteemed clients in London - a high-frequency trading firm who are devoted to technology.
We're seeking an innovative, creative engineer who's truly passionate about cyber security. This individual will work closely with both network and desktop support teams to set up and maintain security services. Ideally, you have significant experience working in a technical role at a firm with a dedicated security operations function. This role offers the opportunity to own and strategically impact global cyber security systems, from creating and streamlining processes to implementing core security projects that will be the foundation of authentication and authorisation.
- Architect, prototype, and deploy technical security solutions to help better-protect trading operations and IP from both internal and external threats
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships internally and externally with vendors
- Build and run an internal public key infrastructure
- Improve the security of SSH across the company and upgrade authorisation mechanisms
- Upgrade secure Linux configurations and permissions
- Implement zero trust architecture
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, with specific experience in security engineering, security architecture, and project management
- Experience working with and building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with cryptography and public key infrastructure
- Experience with Linux (Debian is a huge plus!)
- BS (or equivalent) in computer science
- MS in Information Security is a plus
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.