Are you a passionate engineer who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment? Do you want to work closely with leaders and decision makers of a global financial business, in a creative and strategic capacity? If innovation is your world, read on.
Within one of the world’s highest-respected investment banks, this new venture is a firmwide platform to foster innovation and collaboration across the global business, focusing largely on future growth. Built on modern cloud technologies, this will be a dynamic, flexible environment where engineers can explore and innovate ideas, rapidly create, and deliver. As a Security Engineer, you’ll play an integral role in delivering PoCs or MVPs in an exciting greenfield environment, helping to define the direction of the business as it grows.
This is a unique opportunity to make a highly-visible impact within the firm, working alongside a large community of likeminded technologists who share a collaborative, ‘can-do’ mindset. You’ll have the freedom to develop solutions that directly impact the bottom-line by enabling new growth opportunities for the business, working on greenfield projects that positively influence the business and the broader financial services industry.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring security in the cloud for the new cloud-native service, particularly ensuring that customers’ data is protected. Will be an integral part of the architecture design group, partnering with your colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure the new service meets the firm’s standards. You will also own the build of software and libraries to ensure the security of this new service.
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 6-10 years of experience as a security engineer or tech risk officer for cloud-based applications
- A strong grounding in security concepts, including core cryptography, web authentication, secure coding practices and data encryption
- Proficiency in designing, developing and testing software, ideally in Python
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle
- Sound SDLC and practices and tooling experience - version control, CI/CD and configuration management tools
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills to allow effective collaboration across diverse technology teams
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.