Security Engineer - Singapore
Our client is a tech-driven trading firm, with offices all over the world. They strive to solve the most complex and interesting problems within financial services.
They seek a talented Security Engineer to join the team in Singapore. To flourish in this role, you will need a strong drive to learn and improve, and when it comes to new technology you’ll enjoy researching and evaluating new solutions using custom and commercial testing tools.
- Handling incident response for security alerts generated from various sources (IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs)
- Analysing and responding to global security events
- Performing SIEM product administration for event correlation and detection
- Performing SOAR playbook management and product administration
- Performing periodic vulnerability scans and associated remediation
- Reverse engineering Malware and identifying Indicators of Compromise (IoC)
- Driving automated detection, response and configuration through various scripting and programming languages.
- Evaluating commercial and open-source tools
- Attending security conferences, seminars and regular training to stay ahead of the ever-changing security landscape.
- Assessing security risks as they relate to new projects and initiatives
- Collaborating with internal infosec peers to continuously improve security posture
- Educating users on security best practices
- Interest in computer forensics and physical security
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Knowledge of Windows, MacOS, and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of core networking concepts
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products
- Experience with data analysis of even data in security related sources such as IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs
- Experience with an interpreted language such Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Worked in an InfoSec role for at least two years or equivalent
To apply for this role, either contact Jeff at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.