Security Engineer - Systems Reliability Engineering
One of the world’s premier, tech-driven trading firms is looking for a curious, innovative, and creative Site Reliability Engineer passionate about cyber security to join our quickly growing Security team. This role will work closely with the Systems, Operations, and Desktop Support teams to set up and maintain Zero Trust security architecture. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in a technical cyber security role at an organization employing Zero Trust architecture. You’ll have the opportunity to own and strategically impact global cyber security systems, from creating and streamlining processes to implementing core security engineering projects that will be the foundation of authentication and authorization.
- Design and Implement Zero Trust architecture to allow modern, VPN-less use of services
- Ensure the uptime and reliability of Certificate Authority and identity infrastructure
- Distribute and rotate machine certificates as needed
- Build and run identity-aware proxies
- Research and implement HRT-wide authorization policies
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, with specific experience at a company employing Zero Trust methodology
- Experience designing, implementing and running Zero Trust architecture
- Experience working with and building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with Linux (Debian is a huge plus!)
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.