Security Incident Response Architect
Working closely with the CISO of this world-leading investment bank, you'll join the team which secures the firm against hackers and other cyber threats. They are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions; helping develop more secure applications and infrastructure; developing software; measuring cybersecurity risk; and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls.
In this role, you'll join a global team of cybersecurity architects, providing your expertise in various cybersecurity threat detection and response technologies in a hybrid on-premise and cloud environment. You'll focus on designing strategy of systems and processes with the goal of preventing, detecting and responding to malicious cyber intrusions.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive cybersecurity experience including hands-on technical skills on Windows, Linux and Network security, paired with experience with various IaaS, PaaS and SaaS compliance and security monitoring tools
- Interact closely with 24x7 cyber operations teams during design to ensure appropriate documentation of required security controls
- Design and document architectures for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid-based systems for adherence to firmwide security policies and standards.
- Resolve unique and complex IT information and security architecture problems within area of responsibility.
- Partner with engineering, advisory, architecture, and development teams to choose appropriate security solutions and processes for adoption into the firm environment.
- Lead initiatives to share knowledge across security and technology teams.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate risk-based decisions
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Leading cybersecurity projects in a global environment
- Areas of cybersecurity operations such as threat detection/incident response, and hunting
- Architecting security solutions in major public clouds (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience with cybersecurity architectural methodologies and service delivery
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, integration, optimisation, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS environments
- Cloud Visibility, Security and Compliance monitoring tools.
- Deploying and securing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions using native cloud security controls
- CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, and/or Azure Solutions Architect are desired but not required
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.