Senior DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
Decentralised finance (DeFi) products and the underlying technology will drive our fintech future; the potential is massive, and within our reach. Enabling these services is essential, which is where our client comes in. As a well-funded, early stage start-up, they deliver unparalleled value to people and companies by bridging the worlds of DeFi and legacy banding.
They seek a deeply technical DevOps & DevSecOps engineer to help manage and improve their deployments and running systems. This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground-up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system. As a member of the engineering team you will be responsible for helping to maintain the security of the production environments against the fast evolving attack vectors within DeFi.
- Work as a member of the engineering team to develop, deploy and protect the company’s protocol and products
- Continually review and audit the security posture and ensure the firm stays current against emerging security threats
- Help to monitor and manage test and production systems, and to automate manual tasks
Technical Skills and Experience Required
- Keen awareness and interest in DeFi and smart contract security considerations
- Experience managing, monitoring, and maintaining cloud based Linux systems, including web front-ends and interactions with smart contracts
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with distributed development and engineering teams
Advantageous Skills and Experiences
- Keen interest in the Ethereum dApp and wider connected fintech ecosystems
- Knowledge of Hardhat, OpenZeppelin Defender and/or similar tools
- Interest in post-modern blockchain agriculture & the latest DeFi developments
- Prior experience in automation-focused SRE and DevOps teams
- Experience managing and reviewing security audits
- Interest in CI/CD and test automation
- Contributions to open source projects and hackathons
- Preference for working under an Agile process methodology
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.