Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client in the DeFi space provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the ecosystem. This firm builds high-performance reactive systems and deliver solutions quickly to keep pace with the changing digital assets space. You’ll work with the team to develop backend trading and settlement platform. Responsibilities will include deploying and maintaining the infrastructure for this high-performance, low-latency platform.
- Design, implement, test and deploy infrastructure for high-performance backend systems and services, including market data connectivity, algorithmic execution, trade analytics, and more
- Improve the scalability, reliability, security, and performance of infrastructure
- Work with the product team and clients to deliver solutions that support the full trade lifecycle
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of DevOps experience, ideally working with Google Cloud Platform
- Track record of deploying, maintaining and securing cloud infrastructure
- Experience using Terraform to deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with and maintaining large PostgreSQL databases
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field or experience
- Experience in financial technology, with crypto and / or traditional financial know-how a strong plus
- An energetic, creative, and autonomous self-starter
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.