Senior Digital Forensics Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Digital Forensics Analyst to join their ever-expanding security incident response team (SIRT).
The SIRT supports and enables a comprehensive technical Cyber Defense program for the firm while increasing awareness of current and potential Cyber Threats. Working across the organisation to operate efficiently, provide technical investigative support and mitigate threats to the firm. Developing and building out this greenfield forensics function, along with working within the the SIRT.
- Enable a world-class cyber defense program by working closely with other technical, incident management, and forensic personnel to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives, and activity of cyber threat actors
- Work at the forefront of designing an innovative threat and security incident management solution
- Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
- Perform host-based and network forensic investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action
- Participate in the development of junior forensics team members and help select forensic capabilities to support the team’s growth
- Participate in a 24×7 coverage model to prevent and remediate security threats against a global business network.
You will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience conducting forensics in large scale Windows/Linux environments
- Experience with some disk/hardware forensics
- 1-3 years’ experience in Program Project Management disciplines such as Agile or Waterfall
- Knowledge conducting incident response within a major public cloud (i.e. AWS, Google, Azure
Technical Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills required
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Responsive to challenging tasking
- Attention to detail
- Significant experience using Forensics toolkits such as Volatility, Rekall, The Sleuth Kit, Autopsy, and EnCase
- Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion
- Proficient scripting skills utilizing both Python and PowerShell
- Advanced understanding of Linux Operating Systems
- At least one of the following certifications: GNFA, GCFE, GCFA, CCFP, CFCE, ACE
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.