Senior DLP Security Engineer
[c. £150-250k Comp Package, Flexible Working Options]
We are seeking an elite Windows/DLP Security Engineer for a leading trading firm to enhance their information security program. You will be a subject matter expert driving security solutions, toolsets and processes to protect critical systems and data.
- Provide advanced Windows security engineering and architecture assurance
- Maintain security infrastructure tools and ensure policy compliance
- Support delivery of comprehensive information security programs
- Assess and implement new security technologies and methodologies
- Lead monitoring for internal control systems
- Participate in incident response activities as required
- Perform security audits and vulnerability assessments
- Monitor compliance to security policies across the organisation
- Collaborate with IT, legal, HR and other groups on vulnerabilities
- Mentor junior security professionals and ensure smooth project transitions
- 7+ years in technical roles with 2+ years in information security
- Expertise building Windows security solutions like DLP, auditing, encryption etc.
- In-depth DLP implementation experience across network, email, endpoints
- Knowledge of SIEM, malware protection, vulnerability management etc.
- PowerShell, SQL, REST/SOAP scripting skills
- Passion for information security and technology
- Ability to prioritise and communicate effectively
- Relevant security certification like CISSP
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.