Senior Enterprise Support Engineer
[c. S$150-225k Comp Package, On-site Working]
Join a preeminent global market maker and proprietary trading firm, with a significant presence in the APAC region since the mid 1990s. Renowned for improving the market through liquidity and transparency, our client combines the agility of a startup with the robust support of a multinational. Embracing a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, they are looking for a skilled Enterprise Support Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Primary contact for user support and requests
- Lead full project lifecycle: design, implementation, documentation
- Manage incident tickets and system alerts
- Support trading systems in a high-speed environment
- Automate user processes through scripting
- Build and maintain user relationships, understanding their needs
- Conduct security and standards audits
- 8+ years in end-user support and enterprise operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS, Office, and related technologies
- Experience with collaboration tools (Zoom, Slack, etc.)
- Knowledge of VMWare, network troubleshooting, and enterprise networks
- Skilled in user access management and AV equipment
- SOE image creation/installation expertise
- Familiar with provisioning systems like SCCM
- Passion for IT support and customer service excellence
Please note: this role is open to Singaporean nationals and permanent residence holders only!
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.