Senior Linux Engneer
Our client is one of London's most-exciting and market-leading quant trading firms, driven by technology and innovation, and employing the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market.
Their core infrastructure team is a set of broad-minded technologists with diverse backgrounds who focus on continuously improving the end-to-end resiliency, scalability, visibility, and supportability of trading systems. This firm is undergoing a technological transition, updating their existing infrastructure and equipping it for the next stage of growth. They are looking for someone to drive this changing environment.
Technical Experience Required:
- Proven track record designing and building large Linux environments
- A drive for simplification and automation
- Advanced Python skills
- Virtualisation techniques (Docker, VMware, etc. )
- Good grasp of modern tooling and techniques
- Willingly takes ownership (this is a flat organisation)
- A proven history of continuous technical growth throughout your career
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.